You and your business are an ongoing, endless project. Either you evolve… or you dissolve. It’s your decision. The only things that is guaranteed is change. You start off this journey one way and as you have experiences, make mistakes and gain more feedback you evolve and you’re able to use different models to leverage your business the right way.
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
In this video we’re going to talk through the different stages of evolution that a gym owner goes through. We’re going to start off by talking about the definition of each stage. I also lay out what a gym owner needs to do at each step to maximize results and prevent stagnation. How to add value to people in the marketplace and why people pay us so that you can understand the driving forces at play.
Here’s what we cover:
- Defining the 5 stages we all go through.
- What you get stuck on at each stage and end up overworked and underpaid.
- When to make certain hires to delegate, and when to automate or eliminate.
- Why you can’t fight the market and why swimming with it will make you successful.
- The evolutionary stages of a gym owner and the different business models used at each stage.
- The journey that lies ahead for you as a gym owner and what to expect along the way.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF PINUP THAT GOES WITH THIS VIDEO >> EVOLUTION OF THE GYM OWNER MASTERY.pdf